Human ETs visited Earth in the 1950s and told us Ascension would be attainable in the near future, thanks to a natural cycle. Stunning new videos and documents have emerged to make the case! HUMAN EXTRATERRESTRIALS VISITING EARTH Beginning in the late 1940s and early 1950s, human ET
1950s Human ETs Prepare Us for Golden Age — Videos, Documents! | Divine Cosmos .woocommerce-product-gallery{ opacity: 1 !important; } 0 Items Home Bio David’s Blog Free Books David’s Store Select Page Home Bio David’s Blog Free Books David’s Store 1950s Human ETs Prepare Us for Golden Age — Videos, Documents! Posted by David Wilcock | Jul 22, 2011 | David's Blog | Jump to Comments (264) Human ETs visited Earth in the 1950s and told us Ascension would be attainable in the near future, thanks to a natural cycle. Stunning new videos and documents have emerged to make the case! HUMAN EXTRATERRESTRIALS VISITING EARTH Beginning in the late 1940s and early 1950s, human ETs began a systematic campaign to contact people in many different countries around the world. How could there be humans that look like us — but were never born on Earth? In my new book The Source Field Investigations, debuting August 23rd, I give wonderful new evidence that DNA begins as an energy wave — and does not require any physical molecule to exist. The structure of DNA therefore exists throughout the Cosmos. We are a Universal and Galactic design, not a product of random mutations on Earth — and humans have independently evolved on many different worlds. In my opinion, this is the single biggest surprise that we have in store for us when Disclosure finally does occur — and it definitely will. It is a question of when, not if — but some will refuse to believe it until it actually happens. There is dramatic evidence of a media campaign to tell us the truth that is continually becoming more and more powerful and persistent — but the latest details will have to wait for future articles. PREPARING FOR A GOLDEN AGE Being outside of time, these ET visitors to Earth have been doing their best to prepare us for a coming Golden Age that, in their view, was extremely imminent — even in what we call the 1950s. This was definitely not the first time they had come here. I will be making this point, and many others, in a comprehensive new 90-minute documentary film that we expect to release on my YouTube channel before the end of the month, free of charge — entitled The Source Field Investigations. We filmed this movie at the Boston Convergence and it is now in post-production — with the same quality as our much-loved Access Your Higher Self video series! I expect this new video will be at least as popular as 2012 Enigma — and perhaps more so, as I grounded it even more in provable science from the book, and tied up a lot of loose ends from the original classic. I’m very excited about it! HAVE UFOS, WILL TRAVEL Interestingly, UFOs were sighted over London within an hour of when we began the London Convergence last month. UFOs then appeared over Holland within a day of when I spoke in front of nearly 200 people in Amsterdam. There is no way to know exactly what this means, if anything. It could even be hoaxers deliberately targeting us. Many of you have emailed us about this… and I did want to mention it, since you asked me to. If these are provably genuine UFOs and not CG hoaxes, then this seems to be the next round of what happened on New Year’s Eve. QUITE THE NEW YEAR’S RESOLUTION As 2010 was right about to become 2011, I was watching myself on History Channel, saying that the ETs want to end the secrecy — and have a Galactic Family Reunion. Simultaneously, a close family friend witnessed five basketball-sized red UFOs hovering over a field — just a few miles from where I was staying at the time. She was breathless — it was her first sighting. I highly doubt it will be the last. The phone was excitedly ringing within minutes of when I finished watching the video — just after it became 2011. The biggest “bird fall” event occurred in this same exact window of time. Thousands of birds fell out of the air in a seemingly HAARP-related incident, as their bodies showed massive trauma. I realized right away that this was likely the result of the Old World Order desperately trying to fight off an ET attack against their arsenal of exotic toys — based on what I had already published by this point. This sighting event had a huge impact on me — and I really haven’t had time to absorb the full implications, except to keep an open mind and stay focused on my job. ETS PREVENTING NUCLEAR WAR Ancient history is loaded to the bursting-point with evidence of human ETs visiting Earth, as I have revealed in seven episodes of “Ancient Aliens” on History Channel, in the upcoming video, and in the new book. Nuclear war was a very real threat in the 1950s, as it remains today. We don’t hear about it as much anymore, but the largest nations of the world are armed to the teeth with planet-killing weapons. This problem has apparently caused the ETs to intervene much more directly in our planet’s affairs than they normally would have — in order to prevent the possibility of nuclear exchange. CHINA’S OCTOBER SURPRISE NOW PROVEN If you are a regular reader of this website, you will already be well-versed in what I have called “China’s October Surprise.” Most of the articles in David’s Blog since November 2010 have been discussing this amazing story — at least to some degree. The story keeps getting more and more interesting — and there have now been huge new developments, as the media lit up last week with reports that a cigar-shaped mothership hovered over the base where 50 ICBMs went offline last October… for 26 hours. The sudden, unexpected release of this news story provides compelling new proof that my sources were correct. As far as I know, I was the only major UFO investigator to have connected all these dots together and published them in advance. REUTERS ARTICLE ON UFOS POWERING DOWN MISSILES IN OCTOBER UFO Seen During October 2010 Nuclear Missile Power-Down http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/06/20/idUS185480+20-Jun-2011+PRN20110620 Robert Hastings: Unidentified Aerial Object Sighted During October 2010 Nuclear Missile Incident PR Newswire TAOS, N.M., June 20, 2011 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ — On October 23, 2010, F.E. Warren Air Force Base in Cheyenne, Wyoming temporarily lost the ability to communicate with 50 of its Minuteman III missiles. The five Missile Alert Facilities responsible for launching those ICBMs—Alpha through Echo, comprising the 319th Strategic Missile Squadron—would have been unable to do so during the period of the disruption. This dramatic story was leaked to Mark Ambinder, a contributing editor at The Atlantic, which published it three days later. The U.S. Air Force then quickly acknowledged the problem, saying that a back-up launch system could have performed the task and claiming that the breakdown had lasted a mere 59 minutes. However, the latter statement was untrue, according to two missile technicians stationed at F.E. Warren, who say that the communications issue, while intermittent, actually persisted over several hours. Significantly, these same individuals report sightings by “numerous teams” of an enormous, cigar-shaped craft that maneuvered high above the missile field on the day of the disruption. The huge UFO appeared similar to a World War I German Zeppelin but had no passenger gondola or advertising on its hull, as would a commercial blimp. The confidential Air Force sources also report that their squadron commander has warned witnesses not to talk to journalists or researchers about “the things they may or may not have seen” in the sky and has threatened severe penalties for anyone violating security. Consequently, these persons must remain anonymous at this time. The disquieting information was provided to noted researcher and author Robert Hastings who, over the past seven months, has interviewed law enforcement and civilian eyewitnesses to ongoing UFO activity near F.E. Warren’s ICBM sites between September 2010 and April 2011. Hastings has just published a detailed exposé on these developments titled, “Huge UFO Sighted Near Nuclear Missiles During October 2010 Launch System Disruption,” which may be read at: http://www.theufochronicles.com/2011/06/huge-ufo-sighted-near-nuclear-missiles_19.html (The article can also be located at The UFO Chronicles homepage by placing its title in the Google “Site Search” box.) The October 23rd missile incident occurred less than a month after Hastings’ September 27, 2010 UFO-Nukes Connection press conference at the National Press Club in Washington D.C., during which seven U.S. Air Force veterans discussed UFO incursions at nuclear weapons sites during the Cold War era. CNN streamed that event live; a full-length video is at: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3jUU4Z8QdHI According to the veterans, including two retired colonels, the still-classified incidents involved the sudden appearance of a mysterious aerial craft that briefly hovered over ICBM sites and sometimes disrupted the missiles’ guidance and control systems; during one December 1980 case, a disc-shaped UFO sent down laser-like beams into a nukes storage depot…. Hastings concludes, “The UFO sightings near F.E. Warren’s missile sites in recent months—by Air Force personnel and civilians—represent the latest chapter in the UFO-Nukes Connection saga. Its well-documented history, as revealed in declassified U.S. government files and military eyewitness testimony, extends back to December 1948. Countless official denials about the reality of the situation have been issued over the years but, sooner or later, this amazing story will break wide open. What we need now is a courageous government whistleblower to come forward with the facts, and some daring journalists willing to treat the story seriously and write about it.” HUFFINGTON POST ARTICLE ON UFO / NUKE SHUTDOWN Major Huffpost Article on October 2010 ICBM Shutdown by UFO http://weirdnews.aol.com/2011/07/07/ufos-at-nuclear-missile-site-eyewitnesses-afraid-to-talk_n_881802.html#s283323&title=UFO_Over_Holloman “We’ve never had something as big as this happen,” said a military officer who had been briefed on the event, according to the The Atlantic. “We can deal with maybe 5, 6 or 7 at a time, but we’ve never lost complete command and control and functionality of 50 ICBMs.”…. This isn’t the first time UFOs have been reported by military personnel at F.E. Warren Air Force Base. In 1965, several people, including the base commander, informed the Air Force’s Project Blue Book — the official Air Force UFO study between 1952 and 1969 — that their base was inundated by sightings of unknown aerial objects, including a large white oval-shaped craft. The above account was included in the 1972 book, “The UFO Experience: A Scientific Inquiry,” by the late astronomer J. Allen Hynek, who served as Project Blue Book’s scientific consultant. Two years later, in 1967, Robert Salas was stationed at Malmstrom Air Force Base in Montana. The former Air Force captain was monitoring a launch-control center equipped with 10 nuclear Minuteman missiles when UFOs appeared in the sky above them just as something unexpected occurred to the 10 defense weapons. “As we looked at the display board in front of us, the missiles began going into an unlaunchable, or no-go, mode. They couldn’t be launched — it went from green to red,” Salas told AOL, explaining how it was extraordinary that so many missiles could malfunction at the same time. In the aftermath of that incident, Salas and his crew were told to keep quiet. He reported, “They wanted us to sign papers, saying we’d never talk about this and swear we wouldn’t even talk to our wives or any of the other airmen on the base — nobody.” “If I went public with this while still in the service, I would’ve been in Leavenworth [maximum security federal prison], breaking stones into little pebbles,” said Salas, one of the officers Hastings presented in Washington last September. This may explain why Hastings’ unnamed sources are so reluctant to go public about the recent series of events at Wyoming’s F.E. Warren base…. “The overarching issue is that the U.S. government will not admit the reality of UFOs and the fact that they are superior craft piloted by unknown entities [who] have a distinct and ongoing interest in this nation’s nuclear weapons program,” Hastings speculated. “That’s just not something that you’re going to admit to the public. And that’s clearly the policy they’ve pursued since the 1940s.” OTHER LINKS ON UFO / NUKE CONNECTION — INCLUDING VIDEOS Daily Mail on UFO Nuke Shutdown http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2012406/UFO-cause-power-failure-Wyoming-nuclear-missile-base-say-technicians.html CBS Article on Last Year’s Press Conference About UFOs and Nukes http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2010/09/28/national/main6907702.shtml Larry King Live Show — Interviewing Witnesses on UFOs Shutting Down Bases http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TxDsveTvupY Rense and Robert Hastings — Video of Radio Interview on October UFO / Nuke Shutdown http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sRyTtlnVDzM THE BACKSTORY Some backstory is required to make sense out of these events — so I will fill in a few of the details I’ve already covered in several other articles. In short, human ETs crashed in Roswell and other sites, were treated badly by the US Government, and began secretly working with China to make plans that still have not reached their fruition — but involve the defeat of the bad guys and the freeing of our world. This does not mean the ETs endorse China, nor their policies. It does mean that they needed sufficiently powerful allies on the ground to counteract a great negative force at the proper time. Earth humans still have to do most of the work ourselves. This intervention required coordination with “Management” ETs that are much more powerful and evolved than those who require UFOs to travel. I have discussed this unseen spiritual ecosystem for over twelve years now on this website. THE QUARANTINE LIFTED This discussion heavily relies on the data within the Law of One series, arguably the most verifiable material of its kind due to the extreme amount of provable scientific data in it. The majority of this data has now been summarized and validated in The Source Field Investigations — though I don’t even mention the Law of One series until the very end. It’s not necessary — the science stands on its own, and is elegantly and deeply verifiable. ETs have not been allowed to intervene on Earth beyond a minimal level, due to what has been called the “Quarantine” — imposed by “Management” to protect Earth humanity’s free will from undue influence. We’re all here to learn to love each other. Earth is a school, and Management insures that you will never have a greater opportunity to see the negative than to see the positive. The degree to which they work to maintain this balance is extremely complex — and up until recently, was so subtle as to be practically undetectable by anyone, including the Powers that Were. Not anymore. COMPLACENCY The Quarantine led to a false complacency within the Old World Order forces, who came to think they were running the show. They actually believed the benevolent ETs were totally powerless to do anything to stop them, via universal law — and could only stand back and cry in horror as they enslaved the planet. This point was well-established in “The Rulers of the World,” Bill Ryan’s video interview with “Charles” — a man allegedly sent to kill him, only to have a last-minute change of heart. On his site Project Avalon, Bill has now ‘outed’ Charles as a negative influence that attempted to infiltrate and destroy the organization. I do feel that Charles gave insider information as it had been told to him in the original video interview — and these insiders do believe the ETs will just stand back and let them do whatever they want. It should have been obvious all along that this wasn’t really true — because ETs have been systematically deactivating nuclear sites ever since Earth humans began building them… regardless of what country they were in. This includes China, India and Russia. The ETs don’t usually destroy the sites — but they are clearly testing out their capabilities to completely shut them down in the event that any significant nuclear exchange was planned. The Old World Order spent billions of dollars making propaganda movies to prepare humanity for the ultimate 9/11-style false-flag operation — a massive and totally fake “Alien Invasion.” What they apparently didn’t realize is that this “Alien 9/11” would violate universal free-will laws every bit as much as a nuclear war — and therefore fell under the same jurisdiction in the eyes of Management. CHINA’S OCTOBER SURPRISE In the year 2010, the Quarantine lifted. We may not know exactly when it happened — but I had clear insider testimony that the Alien 9/11 was about to be launched, only to be checkmated by a dramatic ET intervention that caught them all by surprise. Many different nuclear-related ‘toys’ were deactivated within a very short period of time — as well as attacks on Australia’s national airline Qantas, as there is a great deal of insider activity there. Here are some screen captures that tell the story as it came in — and these are only some of the events that all occurred in less than two months’ time: CHINA NOW BEING SET UP IN DESPERATE LAST-MINUTE COUNTER-MOVE Just today, a news article emerged that is setting up China to be blamed for EMP attacks that knock out electronics. There appears to be an insider effort to blame all of this on China should the story start unraveling… so as to not include ETs in the mix. The next step is to say, “Wait a minute, look at all these things that happened in October and November 2010! We thought China didn’t have it working yet, but we were wrong!” It’s all a big lie. China didn’t do these things — their ET allies did. Interestingly, the ETs didn’t completely defeat all military capabilities — merely weakened them, while giving them the illusion they still can fight back. This is like watching sports fans who refuse to leave the arena — long after it has become obvious there is no possible way their team can win the game. EVERYTHING COMES TO A HEAD IN AUGUST What I’m hearing from various insider sources is that we are very, very close to a complete reboot of the world’s financial system. China, Russia, Brazil, India, South Africa and other nations have allied for this common cause. As the Old World Order clings to the very last threads of financial and worldly power, they are now putting out dire-sounding warnings about “global economic collapse,” “financial armageddon,” et cetera that will occur if the US doesn’t go even more into debt. Remember — whatever they are saying, usually the opposite is true. When they put this much energy into trying to scare you about something, usually it means it’s actually a really good thing. So let it die! Until this happens we will not get Disclosure. I continue to hear that most of the Washington establishment is on 24-hour notice to flee the country when it all blows back in their faces. The Fox News scandal was not part of an insider plan, and it appears t… truncated (56,663 more characters in archive)