TextSearch

Evidence Grows that Tic Tac UFOs are Secret Air Force Spacecraft

After the November 4, 2019 emergence of a former USAF Intelligence Specialist, Mike Turber, claiming that the 2004 Tic Tac sightings recorded by Navy pilots were antigravity spacecraft belonging to…

· archived 5/20/2026, 1:36:45 AMscreenshotcached html
Evidence Grows that Tic Tac UFOs are Secret Air Force Spacecraft Written by Dr Michael Salla on February 27, 2020. Posted in Featured, science and technology, Space Programs. After the November 4, 2019 emergence of a former USAF Intelligence Specialist, Mike Turber, claiming that the 2004 Tic Tac sightings recorded by Navy pilots were antigravity spacecraft belonging to the USAF, three Navy witnesses have come forward confirming key parts of Turber’s ground-breaking testimony. Turber and the Navy witnesses testimonies are important since the US Navy has confirmed the authenticity of the video showing the Tic Tac incident, and given an official briefing to Congress and President Trump about what transpired. Turber says the fleets of Tic Tac shaped craft recorded by ships and aircraft belonging to the Nimitz Aircraft Carrier group between November 10 to 14, 2004, were being flight-tested by the USAF against the Navy’s best radar recording technologies and intercept aircraft. Turber asserted that Air Force personnel boarded different Navy ships to confiscate the flight recordings of the UFOs that attained speeds of 24,000 mph in the air and over 500 mph under the water. Turber claimed that there were five Tic Tac craft that had been sighted and recorded by the carrier group, but Navy commanders were not too perturbed. He said senior Navy officers were aware that the Tic Tac craft were highly classified USAF craft being tested against the Navy’s best surveillance, tracking and intercept technologies at the time. Corroboration of Turber’s key claims emerged on January 20, 2020, when Patrick “PJ” Hughes, a Petty Officer on the aircraft carrier, USS Nimitz, was interviewed by Jim Breslo, who was the first to interview Turber back on November 4, and again on December 2, 2019. Hughes says that he was responsible for preparing the electronic recording and communications systems for the E-2C Hawkeye aircraft based on the Nimitz, which provide eye-in-the-sky command and control functions for air traffic near the battle group. Hughes explained how all radar and other electronic surveillance data, some of which remains classified even today, was accumulated by the Hawkeye for subsequent analysis by Navy intelligence specialists. The Hawkeye recorded all the radar and other electronic data acquired by the F/A-18 Super Hornets intercepting the Tic Tac craft, as well as its own data recordings. An-2C Hawkeye about to land on the USS Nimitz: Source: Wikimedia Hughes says that after the Hawkeye landed with all the radar and other intelligence data accumulated of the flight behavior of the Tic Tac shaped craft, two USAF personnel were accompanied by his commander, and took the two bricks (hard drives) from the Hawkeye that Hughes had placed in a safe. Hughes added that when he began to sign out the two bricks as part of his standard operating procedure, his commanding officer told him to stop and made it clear that the bricks were to be taken by the Air Force personnel without any record being kept. This incident is key evidence that senior Navy officials were aware that the Tic Tac craft were involved in some classified project, and that there was high-level cooperation between the USAF and Navy over the course of the week when the Tic Tacs were sighted and recorded. Hughes’ testimony confirms Turber’s account that two Air Force officials took all the data of the Tic Tac craft, and that over the course of the week-long sightings, USAF officials were working closely with the Navy in controlling information about the UFO sightings. This is important corroboration for Turber and his confidential sources on the true origins of the Tic Tac craft seen near the Nimitz carrier group, and the related January 16, 2015 UFO incidents off the coast of Florida Coast that were witnessed and recorded by military personnel from another carrier group led by the USS Roosevelt. Hughes also confirmed that the two pilots and three crew members of the Hawkeye visually sighted the Tic Tac craft which flew only a mile away from them before speeding off. They gave similar descriptions of it being a white Tic Tac shaped craft that was about 40 feet long, and capable of fantastic flight maneuvers. Hughes explained that all five crew members were debriefed after the incident and had to sign Non-Disclosure Agreements (NDA). This again helps corroborate what Turber revealed in his November 4, 2019 interview. Fortunately, Hughes was not required to an NDA on the Tic Tac incident, even though signing NDA’s was a regular occurrence during his Navy career. In addition, Gary Voorhis, another Navy whistleblower has come forward to say that something similar happened on the USS Princeton, where two men in plain clothes confiscated all the ship’s sophisticated Aegis and other electronic tracking data recorded of the Tic Tac craft. These technologies included the newly installed SPY-1 radar according to Paco Chierici, a former Navy pilot who wrote the first article...